Hurray, you’re here! Maybe because…
- Your bra is constantly riding up your back
- Your bra straps keep slipping off
- Your underwires are digging in
- You’ve tried bra calculators and they don’t work
- You got a fitting at some shop, but your bras don’t feel right
- It’s been forever since you’ve had a fitting and you wonder if these bras in your drawer are still your size
- You’re not entirely sure if your bras even fit, and you’re tired of guessing
I’m here to help! I’ve helped thousands of women, from A cup to N cup, find their comfort and confidence in a well fitting bra. Some of those women were sure there just wasn’t a bra out there that could support and feel good. But many times, it wasn’t the bra or the size or the style – it was the fit. I’m sharing my favorite tips on how you can check to see if your bra fits. Whether you try a calculator, are working with a fitter, or are checking in on the bras in your drawer – these 5 Fit Tips will help you know what to look for in a good fit.
Enter your email address to get my PDF guide and video sent directly to your inbox – plus, helpful advice and resources to say hurray inside, outside, and underneath! I can’t wait to help you say Hurray for Lingerie.